What happened this week? Briefly met the new Co-CEOs of TFA, found out that my great uncle passed away, rode in a limo for the first time in my life, went to a fancy fund raiser, drove to Utah and back, saw bison, antelope, and ostriches, gave a tour and talk to a bunch of high schoolers, spent two consecutive days at a pool, wrote my most popular blog post ever.
1) Personal blogging is good, have a number of pieces in the works.
2) Done my March goal, but hope to go out again.
3) Same as last week. Post April should be interesting.
4) Read/finished two books. Dunno what to read next.
March 10: The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine – Michael Lewis Non-Fiction
Well, I’m a firm believer that financial markets in their current state are the wild west. So this book is right up my alley. Definitely worth reading. Though really disheartening.
Worth the read. Sobering reminder that your youth is when you are supposed to explore, but at the same time, if you don’t take advantage of that time, you’ll be a lot further behind than you realize. Worth the read.
5) Talked to Wendy, almost talked to a few other people.
6) Started today! Still way behind, but at least I have something going now?
7) Yeah, two weeks from now is going to be brutal.